Become a Science Communication Lab (CommLab) Fellow
Are you excited about science communication? Do you regularly work with friends and labmates to improve their presentations, papers, or fellowship applications? CommLab Fellows are Brandeis graduate students and postdocs who have demonstrated exceptional communication skills in their primary roles as scientific researchers. Fellows receive on-going training and mentoring necessary to coach clients through a multitude of communication needs.
As a CommLab Fellow, you will:
- Work fewer than 5 hours/week for the CommLab
- Be paid $15/hour for any CommLab-related work
- Participate in monthly training sessions
- Receive regular feedback on your coaching and communication methods
- Design and develop resources and workshops on communication topics that interest you
If you are interested in becoming a fellow, please contact the CommLab Director, Dr. Anique Olivier-Mason at aniqueom (at) brandeis.edu. We require all accepted Communication Fellows to receive permission from their PI before joining the team.